Gigi! Jennifer! Karlie! Shop Our Favorite Celebrity Looks of the Week
July 13, 2026
Amazon Handbags
After two weeks on holiday in Spain, I need a sartorial reality check. Gone are my days of rotating swimsuits, beach pants, and Havaianas. I’ll be looking to our new outfit formulas guide for inspiration this week as I get back into the New York mindset, which features absolutely fabulous looks to recreate from couture and men’s fashion weeks. In the meantime, here’s a closer look at what I packed for my trip.
Looking for more great fashion finds? Sign up for texts from Vogue editors & friends for weekly curated edits.
|
We’re decoding our favorite street style moments into looks you can readily shop and recreate. From elegant work ensembles to in-between ideas for the weekend, your next outfit starts here.
|
|
|
Gigi! Jennifer! Karlie! Shop Our Favorite Celebrity Looks of the Week
|
From effortless off-duty looks to elegant night out ensembles.
|
|
|
|
Curious What Vogue’s Fashion Market Director Is Buying Right Now?
|
Explore Madeline Fass’s summer wish list.
|
|
|
|
Shop Like an Editor: Madeline Fass’s Cart Hearts
|
|
|
|
About the Author
Amazon Handbags
Author & Editor
Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.
0 comments:
Post a Comment