The Pre-Fall Accessory Trends to Introduce to Your Wardrobe
August 14, 2026
Amazon Handbags
I’m a few days away from my late-summer trip to Sardinia, so I have vacation dressing on my mind. I’m starting with the essentials—easy pieces that can take me from the beach to dinner, with plenty of room in my suitcase for the accessories that make each look feel fresh. I’m especially inspired by next season’s layered necklaces, pops of color, and tassel details, which feel just as right for Sardinia as they do for September. I’ve also been turning to our new arrivals for inspiration as I think about fashion month ahead. More from Sardinia, and what I’m wearing along the way, at @lisa.aiken.
|
Subtle accents that let you begin the transition to fall.
|
|
|
Your Friday Shopping Guide
|
7 Sneaker Trends to Have on Your Radar This Fall
|
From lived-in whites to the colors of the season.
|
|
|
|
We Always See Models Off-Duty in These Staples
|
|
|
|
Shop Like an Editor: Lisa Aiken’s Cart Hearts
|
|
|
|
About the Author
Amazon Handbags
Author & Editor
Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.
0 comments:
Post a Comment