What Vogue Editors Bought and Loved in July
August 07, 2026
Amazon Handbags
As I prepare for a week in Sardinia, Italy later this month, I’m balancing those last-minute vacation purchases with early fall shopping for the season ahead. I’m also feeling quite nostalgic this week as we celebrate Copenhagen Fashion Week’s 20th anniversary! Having attended many times, I’ve always loved Copenhagen’s effortless, yet playful approach to design. From Cecile Bahnsen and Ganni to some of the newer names to know, there’s plenty to shop now!
Looking for more great fashion finds? Sign up for texts from Vogue editors and friends for weekly curated edits.
|
Here’s what made our July a little brighter.
|
|
|
Your Friday Shopping Guide
|
Why the Retro Sneaker Is Here to Stay
|
From Dries Van Noten to Adidas, shop our favorite fall pairs.
|
|
|
|
Everything You Need to Build a Wardrobe
|
Consider these your building blocks, where updated silhouettes, pops of color, and fresh styling tricks refine a personal uniform.
|
|
|
|
Shop Like an Editor: Lisa Aiken’s Cart Hearts
|
|
|
|
About the Author
Amazon Handbags
Author & Editor
Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.
0 comments:
Post a Comment